Monday 18 April 2011

Healthy hair for summer tips from Paul Edmonds

You might remember I took a little visit to celeb stylist Paul Edmonds' hair salon in Knightsbridge earlier in the year to get  those Middleton-bouncy-curls. (Which I did!)


Well, I was lucky enough to nab five minutes of Mr. Edmonds' time before he jet-setted off to make some people fabulous, for red carpet events no doubt, to talk about summer hair.


If you are anything like me, your hair goes rather wide, rather frizzy, and rather Simba-the-lion-cub-esque once you hit the beach. So, I was eager to learn if there was anything I could do to prep my hair for the inevitable straw-like afro that would appear where my hair used to be once I hit the beach.


Find out some of Paul's hero products and top tips to keeping locks looking glossy on TotallyLiving this morning.


Oh dear, is that your summer mane or summer hair? Image: Thinkstock

No comments:

Post a Comment