Wednesday 9 February 2011

MAC launch new Wonder Woman range


Oh boy, was I excited when this pinged into my inbox!

The MAC Disney Venomous Villains range for Halloween 2010 was a BIG hit for me, I sprinted down to my nearest store to splurge on as many limited edition products as my bank balance could afford. So, you can only imagine my delight when I heard MAC are launching a new Wonder Woman range for Spring. (I'm also certain I could hear my debit card cry a little too)

The collection packs a punch of bold and vibrant colours that promises to make a statement look for Spring.

One little, round pot of joy that I will definitely be purchasing is the Mineralize Skinfinish in Golden Lariat, £26. It will be perfect for that sunkissed glow and with tiny gold shimmering pigments, this Spring will be a whole lot glitzier!

And seeing as I'm an absolute sucker for adorable packaging, this little 'utility belt' is a must have. Three MAC eye brushes wrapped up in a golden pouch, for £39.50...surely that's an investment?!

What do you think about the superhuman range? Let us know what your favourite pieces are!

No comments:

Post a Comment