Wednesday 4 May 2011

The Body Shop Body Butter Duo

The Body Shop Body Butter Duo Logo

If you are anything like me...you will have already started thinking about what to pack for your beach holidays. Granted the date nor location have been decided on yet, but one thing is for sure, I WILL be brining this. 

Here is why I love it and why it will be getting a privy spot in my suitcase beside my sun hat and SPF 50. 

1. It's two moisturisers in one.
2. It saves me having to pack two bottles/tubs (one for my scaly knees and other for arms and tum).
3. Affordable considering you're getting two for the price of one normal tub of The Body Shop Body Butter. 
4. It smells lush. 

Available in the yummy scents of Floral Açai, Vanilla, Macadamia and Sweet Pea and for £12.50 you can't go wrong. Not to mention it does all the do-gooding The Body Shop is known for! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment