Tuesday 10 May 2011

Chelsea's best kept secret: The Chelsea Day Spa




Luxury, glamour and pampering all under one roof at The Chelsea Day Spa.


I am always in search of ‘The Facials Mecca’: a haven for people (like me) who are slightly addicted to the facials experience; where we will not be judged, mocked or shunned. Just pampered, treated and given aid for those giant pores, fine lines and scratchy dry skin patches. A place we can find refuge, if you will, from the toxic and stressful city environment which I know, for a fact, is to blame for my dull complexion (and not the 4pm cake runs).


And finally I think I might have found it! 


Hidden on The King's Road, The Chelsea Day Spa has ticked all the boxes for me when it comes to luxury, pampering, treatments and most importantly - it's affordable! 


Read the full review to find out exactly why I can't stop raving about The Chelsea Day Spa on TotallyLiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment