Tuesday 1 March 2011

Pretty things deserve pretty boxes

I am a sucker for pretty packaging. And that is exactly why I LOVE Benefit. 


There is just something special in knowing that the box/tub/tube/jar/bottle is just as gorgeous as the product inside. It makes it worth the extra spend and when a little box comes along that holds more than one amazing product, it gets pride of place on my shelf. 


I actually think it is a bit of home interiors mixed with cosmetics. Actually,  I think I could be on to something here...


So you can only imagine my glee when I spotted this: 


I give you Finding Mr Bright - Benefit's latest hero-product-kit. 

This one is designed to give you the perfect complexion instantly and has all  products you need in mini sizes. 

So for your hard earned £28.50 you will get mini version of: 

Erase Paste - for concealing and camouflage those nasty 

blemishes or dark circles. 

Girl Meets Pearl - for a golden-pink liquid primer or base. 

Posietint - poppy-pink tinted liquid cheek and lip stain. 

High Beam - illuminating complexion highlighter.

So if  you want to be instantly perked up, both emotionally and visually, then this is going to be your new best friend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment